Welcome to the Probabilistic Graphical Models wiki.
At present you must log in to edit the wiki, but it's world-readable.
Probabilistic Graphical Models: Basic Information (Fall 2010)
- Course title: Probabilistic Graphical Models
- Course number: 10-708
- Credit hours: 12
- Lectures: Tuesdays and Thursdays 4:30-5:50pm, Wean 5403 (class starts September 7)
- Recitations: Mondays 5:00-6:30pm, NSH 3002 (check schedule; may not be held every week)
- Instructor: Prof. Noah Smith
- Office hours: Wednesdays 5:00-6:00pm or by appointment, GHC 5723
- Teaching assistants: Dipanjan Das, Felipe Trevizan, and André Martins (remote TA)
- TA Office hours:
Dipanjan: Fridays 10:00-11:00am or by appointment, GHC 5713
Felipe: Fridays 1:00-2:00pm, GHC 8223
- Course administrator: Dana Houston
- Email the instructor and TAs: 10708-instr@cs
- Prerequisite: 10-701 or permission of instructor
- Final exam: Monday, December 13, 1-4pm, Wean 7500
For more information, go to the community portal!