Welcome to the Language and Statistics 2 wiki.
At present you must log in to edit the wiki, but it's world-readable.
Language and Statistics 2: Basic Information (Fall 2009)
- Course title: Language and Statistics 2
- Course number: 11-762
- Credit hours: 12
- Meeting time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-4:20pm
- Location: Wean 5320
- Instructor: Prof. Noah Smith
- Office hours: Tuesdays 4:30-5:30 or by appointment, GHC 5723
- Teaching assistant: Tae Yano
- Office hours: Tuesdays 2-3, GHC 5713
- Prerequisite: Language and Statistics (11-761) or permission of instructor
- Recommended: Algorithms for Natural Language Processing (11-711), Machine Learning (15-681, 15-781, or 11-746)
- Final exam: TBA
For more information, go to the community portal!