This is the front page for the Fall 2007 iteration of the course. For the current version, go to the main page.
Welcome to the Language and Statistics 2 wiki.
At present you must log in to edit the wiki, but it's world-readable.
Language and Statistics 2: Basic Information (Fall 2007)
- Course title: Language and Statistics 2
- Course number: 11-762
- Credit hours: 12
- Meeting time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3-4:20 pm
- Location: Newell-Simon Hall 1305
- Instructor: Prof. Noah Smith
- Office hours: Tuesdays 10-11 am and Thursdays 4:30-5:30 pm, NSH 2602F
- Teaching assistant: Einat Minkov
- Office hours: Mondays and Wednesdays 5:00-6:00 pm, NSH 4604
- Prerequisite: Language and Statistics (11-761) or permission of instructor
- Recommended: Algorithms for Natural Language Processing (11-711), Machine Learning (15-681, 15-781, or 11-746)
- Final exam: Friday, December 14, 8:30-11:30 am, Baker Hall A53
For more information, go to the community portal!